8 апреля 2011 г.

Becoming a Software Testing Expert, English Subtitles

Author: James Bach

Sub and Translation: Zinatullin Felix, Albert Gareev, Andrew Aderkin, Olga Budnitskii, Camila Yunusov, Olga Mitrofanova, Alexander Selayev, Angelina Elicheva, Shlykova Julia, Sergey Dokuchaev.

"This talk is basically about how you can become recognized as a expert in software testing. I explain how to do it by explaining how I did it. My goal is to de-mystify the field for you. This matters because we need original thinkers in the testing field, and I’m worried that you may delay writing articles or doing talks because you think that the rest of us who contribute publicly to the field are on some inscrutable higher plane of thinking.

Bear in mind, I have many professional rivals. Some of them are good honest people who have a different vision of the craft than I do. Others, I think you will find, are charlatans who are either out to grab your money or out to get ego validation by impressing you. Of course, from your point of view, I may be one of those charlatans. I understand. I simply advise you to keep an open, yet skeptical mind. Taste everything, swallow nothing."

James Bach






PS: Link to Russians Subtitles

2 комментария:

  1. Dear Felix,

    I'm a complete newbie in software testing and this gives me better insight. Thank you very much for sharing this video.

    Regards,
    Jack

    ОтветитьУдалить